Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final Part 1

1. Things I liked about this class are very slim but I did like the fact that we were on computers all period.
2. Things I didn't like about this class... well the fact that you lectured for like an hour and didn't let anyone speak what they were feeling at the time.
3. I don't have any recommendations for improving the class 
4. I did not do my best for this class was just to easy I just got bored a lot
5. No I am mot reading my goals every day for it is a waste of time and will get you no where Hard Work gets you places not reading
6. No I am not committed to be a CTR person because I am not anybodies puppet for I do what I wish to do whether it is right or wrong
7. What I will always remember about this class is the look on your face every time you sent me out of class... got to admit it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment