Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving
          Thanksgiving has been around for many years but the way it started is an amazing story. It all started with a ship named the Mayflower left ashore from Plymouth with 102 passengers. These people left because they were seeking freedom to freely practice their own faith. They also left due to the fact that they could receive land ownership. The trip from Plymouth to the tip of Cape Cod was an uncomfortable 66 day trip.  The Pilgrims who settled the land were the ones who created the thanksgiving tradition.







Reflection:
          Since thanksgiving is a holiday which you give thanks for what you have I have created a list of the things I am thankful for.
       I.            Thankful for my family
    II.            Thankful for my health
 III.            Thankful for my education
IV.            Thankful for my teachers
   V.            Thankful for my strength
VI.            Thankful for my coaches
VII.            Thankful for my ability to lift weights
VIII.            Thankful for my home
IX.            Thankful for my good grades in school
   X.            Thankful for people who support me
XI.            Thankful for my friends

XII.            Thankful for my intelligence 

No comments:

Post a Comment